Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, the flagship of the Africa Albida Tourism hospitality group, was acclaimed, in the Conde Nast Traveler 2012 Gold List, as one of Africa’s finest safari lodges. Few lodges can surpass its sublime location.
- Spectacular views of pristine bushveld and a central waterhole attracting buffalo, elephant, hyena and other wildlife and various bird species
- All rooms overlook the National Park or centrally located waterhole
- Just 4km (2.5miles) from the majestic Victoria Falls
- Voted Zimbabwe’s Best Safari Lodge for 21 years in succession by the Association of Zimbabwe Travel Agents
- Acclaimed as a notable incentive experience
- MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant offers á la carte dining. The Buffalo Bar terrace and pool area overlook the waterhole, offering a spectacular location for viewing the sunset whilst enjoying a sundowner
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Victoria Falls, town centre and curio markets on an hourly basis throughout the day
- Facilities include an activities desk, Safari Spa and souvenir shop
- The Boma - Dinner & Drum Show is located on the same property, and offers a festive African-style feast and entertainment
- Inspirational venues for stylish weddings and conferences
- Victoria Falls is the acclaimed Adventure Capital of Africa.